How Do I Register to Vote?
- Register in person at the Voter Registration Office. Shenandoah County Government Building, 600 N. Main St., Ste. 103, Woodstock.
- Register by mail by completing the Virginia Voter Registration Application and mailing it to the address above.
- Register on-line here.
How Can I Get an Absentee Ballot?
- You must first apply for the ballot by submitting an Absentee Ballot application in-person, by mail or by fax.
- Download and complete the Virginia Absentee Ballot Application and submit the application to the office.
- In person voting starts 45 days prior to a general election.
- We cannot take absentee ballot requests over the phone but we can mail you an application.
Am I Registered to Vote?
- You can check your voter registration status here.
Where Do I Vote?
- You can verify your polling place location here.
Who is on the Ballot?
- You may view a sample ballot for the upcoming election as the ballots become available by clicking here.
How Can I Get Photo ID?
- Visit the Office of Voter Registration and we will take your picture and issue a photo identification card free of charge.
- You do not need any type of identification to get your free photo ID.
- You must complete an application for photo identification and present it in person at the office of the General Registrar.