You may register on-line for any of our youth or adult sports league, however the Adult League Registration Form is required for some leagues. All adult league teams MUST complete a team roster prior to their first game.
Contact Ben Stine for all of your league or activity questions.
SPRING SPORTS LEAGUES
Men’s Frostbite Softball
- Congrats to Fritz Electric-Champs!
37 & Over Men’s Basketball League
- Congrats to Valley Contracting Group-Champs!
Co-ed Dodgeball League
SUMMER SPORTS LEAGUES
Men’s Softball League
- Fritz Electric-Upper Division Champs
- Dirty Danglez-Lower Division Champs
Women’s Softball League
- Cancelled for 2019
Men’s 3-on-3 Basketball League
- Jones Squad-Champs
FALL SPORTS LEAGUES
Men’s 3-on-3 Basketball League
- Schedule coming soon
Men’s Fall Softball League
Co-ed Softball League
Disc Golf Fall League
- Deadline August 30, 2-man team entry fee is $40
5-on-5 Soccer League
- Deadline August 30, team entry fee is $100
Co-ed 4-on-4 Volleyball League
- Deadline August 30, team entry fee is $50, games played at the Charterhouse School
Girl’s Middle School Volleyball League
- Deadline to register your child is August 30, fee is $53 per player
WINTER SPORTS LEAGUES
Frosty Bags Cornhole League
- Congrats to Jaime and Tiffany for winning the ELITE division
- Congrats to Craig and Mike for winning the INTERMEDIATE division
- Congrats to Eric and Michael for winning the REC division
Women’s Adult Basketball League
- Congrats to all the teams on a great season
Men’s Adult Basketball League
- Congrats to Team Cooper on winning the D-I Championship
- Congrats to Team Raptors on winning the D-II Championship
- Congrats to Happenings Hornets on wimming the D-III Championship
- Congrats to George’s Chicken for winning the D-IV Championship
Boys & Girls Youth Basketball League
- Thanks for a great year. Registration will open Sept 15 for the 2020 season
OPEN GYM BASKETBALL
Charterhouse School (Edinburg)-Wednesdays from 8-10pm, $2/player, Now thru Feb., ages 14 and over
North Fork Middle School-Wednesday from 6:30-8:30pm, $2/player, ages 16 and over
We are currently hosting PICKLEBALL at the Charter House School Gym, Tuesday evenings 7:00-9:00pm. Drop in fee is $2
Anyone interested in more information can contact Skip Constable at 540-333-1649.
Shenandoah County Youth Soccer League
Please use the SCSL Registration Form when enrolling for the Spring or Fall soccer leagues. Reminder that this form is mailed directly to the SCSL, not SCPR! You can get more league information by visiting their website: www.shenandoahcountysoccerleague.com.
The FALL season registration period is May 1 through July 10. A late fee of $20 will apply to registrations postmarked between July 11 and July 25. No registrations will be accepted after July 25.
The SPRING season registration period is December 1 through February 10. A late fee of $20 will apply to registrations postmarked between February 11 and February 25. No registrations will be accepted after February 25.
The soccer league is always seeking parent volunteers, coaches, and referees so if you would like to be involved please contact a Board Member or include a note in your registration.
Shenandoah Valley Youth Football League
If you’re looking for youth football information, visit SVYFL for area information including phone numbers, registration dates, and registration locations. All football and cheer programs are run privately, so please contact your area’s league for more information. This includes New Market/Mt. Jackson, Woodstock/ Edinburg, and Strasburg Youth Football Leagues.
Shenandoah Valley Youth Lacrosse League
Please visit their website for more information on registration dates and league information at www.svylacrosse.org.
Little League Baseball Leagues
New Market/Mt. Jackson Little League-www.mjnmlittleleague.com
Woodstock/Edinburg Little League-www.woodstockedinburglittleleague.com
Strasburg Little League-www.strasburglittleleague.com