You may register on-line for any of our youth or adult sports league, however the Adult League Registration Form is required for some leagues. All adult league teams MUST complete a team roster prior to their first game.
Contact Ben Stine for all of your league or activity questions.
SPRING SPORTS LEAGUES
Co-ed Kickball League
- AGES 16 and OVER. Registration is now open thru April 27, team entry fee is $75, ACT #:270117A
Men’s Frostbite Softball
- Men’s Frostbite Schedule 2018-Revised April 16
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Frostbite Softball Standings
- Frostbite Playoffs
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
37 & Over Men’s Basketball League
- 37 & Over Basketball Schedule-Revised April 17
- 37 & Over Bball Rules
- 37 & Over Standings
- 37 & Over Playoffs
- Results March 29
- 37 & Over Results 4-5
- 37 & Over Results 4-8
- 37 & Over Results 4-12
- 37 & Over Results 4-15
- 37 & Over Results 4-19
- 37 & Over Results 4-22
Men’s Flag Football League
- AGES 18 & OVER. Registration is now open thru April 13, team entry fee is $275, ACT #: 150107A
Co-ed Dodgeball League
SUMMER SPORTS LEAGUES
Men’s Softball League
- AGES 18 & OVER. Registration open thru May 4, team entry fee is $425, ACT#:250104A
- Congrats to Back Road Crew for winning the Men’s Softball Championship
- Congrats to Full Draw for winning the Lower Bracket Championship
Women’s Softball League
- AGES 18 & OVER. Registration open thru May 4, team entry fee is $250, ACT#:250105A
- Congrats to Thomas Family Dentistry/Provia for winning the Women’s Softball championship!
Men’s 3-on-3 Basketball League
- Congrats to Team Cooper for winning the Summer 3-on-3 Championship
FALL SPORTS LEAGUES
Men’s 3-on-3 Basketball League
Men’s Fall Softball League
- Congrats to Valley Builders for winning the Men’s Fall Softball Championship
Co-ed Softball League
- Playoffs were rained out
Girl’s Middle School Volleyball League
- Thanks for a great season!
WINTER SPORTS LEAGUES
Frosty Bags Cornhole League
- Congrats to Dylan Wood and Gerald Eppard for winning the Upper Division
- Congrats to Jake Swartz and Mark Windsor for winning the Lower Division
Women’s Adult Basketball League
- Congrats to Gudentight Fencing for winning the Women’s Basketball Championship
Men’s Adult Basketball League
- Congrats to Team Cooper for winning the Div. 1 Championship
- Congrats to Thomas Family Dentistry for winning the Div. 2 Championship
- Congrats to Mt. View Lanes for winning the Div. 3 Championship
Shiverin’ Chains Disc Golf League
- Postponed til Spring
TEEN Basketball League
- Cancelled-low enrollment.
Boys & Girls Youth Basketball League
- Thanks for a great year!
OPEN GYM BASKETBALL
Charterhouse School (Edinburg)-Wednesdays from 8-10pm, $2/player, Now thru Feb., ages 14 and over
North Fork Middle School-Wednesday from 6:30-8:30pm, $2/player, ages 16 and over
We are currently hosting PICKLEBALL at the Charter House School Gym, Tuesday evenings 7:00-9:00pm. Drop in fee is $2
Anyone interested in more information can contact Skip Constable at 540-333-1649.
Shenandoah County Youth Soccer League
Please use the Soccer League Registration Form when enrolling for the Spring or Fall soccer leagues. Reminder that this form is mailed directly to the SCSL, not SCPR! You can get more league information by visiting their website: www.shenandoahcountysoccerleague.com.
The FALL season registration period is May 1 through July 10. A late fee of $20 will apply to registrations postmarked between July 11 and July 25. No registrations will be accepted after July 25.
The SPRING season registration period is December 1 through February 10. A late fee of $20 will apply to registrations postmarked between February 11 and February 25. No registrations will be accepted after February 25.
The soccer league is always seeking parent volunteers, coaches, and referees so if you would like to be involved please contact a Board Member or include a note in your registration.
Shenandoah Valley Youth Football League
If you’re looking for youth football information, visit SVYFL for area information including phone numbers, registration dates, and registration locations. All football and cheer programs are run privately, so please contact your area’s league for more information. This includes New Market/Mt. Jackson, Woodstock/ Edinburg, and Strasburg Youth Football Leagues.
Shenandoah Valley Youth Lacrosse League
Please visit their website for more information on registration dates and league information at www.svylacrosse.org.
Little League Baseball Leagues
New Market/Mt. Jackson Little League-www.mjnmlittleleague.com
Woodstock/Edinburg Little League-www.woodstockedinburglittleleague.com
Strasburg Little League-www.strasburglittleleague.com