You can click on a document below to open it in your Internet browser window or you may “Right Click” and choose save to your computer.
PARENT HANDBOOK INFO
- 2018.2019 SCHOOL YEAR PARENT HANDBOOK
- Please view the Parent Handbook for all your questions. If you can’t find something please contact our office.
STEP ONE: Register on-line and pay your initial registration fee.
- Click HERE to access our on-line payment system.
- Login using username and password. PLEASE NOTE: All previously enrolled children already have an established household-just need to login with username and password. Click HERE if you have forgotten username and password.
- Go to “Browse Our Activities”
- Go to the “Category” drop down menu and select “KIDZREC”
- Hit the SEARCH button
- Select the “AVAILABLE” Registration Fee by clicking on the
STEP TWO: Complete the REGISTRATION FORM that will automatically be emailed to you and return via:
- Clicking the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the PDF form, (if this isn’t working, choose option 2, 3, or 4)
- Save to computer and email to: email@example.com; OR
- Print off and fax to: 540-459-8040; OR
- Print off and mail to: 600 N. Main St., Suite 108, Woodstock VA 22664
STEP THREE: A staff member from KidzRec will contact you with to COMPLETE the registration process. If you have not heard from a staff member within seven (7) business days please call our office
STEP FOUR: KidzRec staff member will add appropriate fees to your household.
STEP FIVE: You can access your account on-line via RECTRAC and make monthly payments. Payments are due by the 10th of each month to avoid a 25% late fee.
- Login to RECTRAC using username and password
- Go to MY ACCOUNT and select PAY OLD BALANCES
- Proceed to make payment
- KidzRec 2018 Summer Camp Enrollment– (Right-Click and “Save As”)
- Use this form to register for the Summer KidzRec program
- KidzRec 2018 Summer Camp Parent Handbook
- FULL-KidzRec Fall 2017-2018 Enrollment Form (Sept thru May)
- CHANGE OF INFORMATION
- Use this form to make changes for your child attending KIDZREC.