Shenandoah County Government CenteSHENANDOAH COUNTY
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
9:00 a.m., Board Room
600 North Main Street, Woodstock, Virginia 22664
While we have a threat of transmission of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, remote participation is also an option and will be available electronically through the GoToMeeting.com
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
- One-touch: tel:+18668994679,,896060293#
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES
- April 16, 2021
- Financial Report
- Request to enter into closed session in accordance with Code of Virginia Section 2.2-3711(A)(6) to discuss or consider the investment of public funds where competition or bargaining is involved, where, if made public initially, the financial interest of the governmental unit would be adversely affected. The subject matter of the meeting is consideration of grants to specific small businesses who have applied.
- Request to enter into closed session in accordance with Code of Virginia Section 2.2-3711(A)(3) to discuss or consider the disposition of publicly held real property, where discussion in an open meeting would adversely affect the bargaining position or negotiating strategy of the public body. The subject matter of the closed session is the possible disposition of real property owned by the Shenandoah County IDA.
- Consideration to approve Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Assistance Grant Program applications.
- Consideration to renew the twelve-month CD 2912 that is held to keep the state's match for the COF Grant awarded in September 2019.
- Consideration to extend the deadline for applications for Round 5 of the Shenandoah County Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Assistance Grant.
- Mass Grading Proposal NSBP