Erosion Control & Stormwater Management

All construction and other land-disturbing activities (of 10,000 square feet or more) require a County Land Disturbance Permit. This state-required program aims to control erosion from land disturbance, and prevent the runoff of sediment and polluted water from construction sites.rain_garden

Contact Jason Smith at 540-459-6327 for more details, or download Forms and Documents here.

Our Staff

Jason Smith
Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Program Administrator
(540) 459-6185

Brenna Menefee
Code Specialist
(540) 459-6188