* Bidding has CLOSED for this Project. For a list of bids please reference the link provided at the bottom of the post.
County of Shenandoah
600 N. Main Street, Suite 102
Woodstock, Virginia 22664
June 1, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
Notice is hereby given that the County of Shenandoah will accept sealed bids for the supply of Shenandoah County Landfill Phase 4 Construction. Bids will be accepted at the Office of the County Administrator, 600 North Main Street, Suite 102, Woodstock, Virginia, 22664, until June 29, 2020 at 2:00 P.M., when all bids will be publicly opened. The bids should be clearly marked “Shenandoah County Landfill Phase 4 Construction”. To receive a complete Invitation to Bid contact 540.459.6165 or visit the County website at www.shenandoahcountyva.us and view “Invitations to Bid” under “Businesses”. Shenandoah County reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities or irregularities when deemed to be in the best interest of the County. The County of Shenandoah does not discriminate against a bidder or offeror on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, faith-based organization or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law relating to discrimination in employment.
Bids must be made in accordance with the Invitation to Bid which is available for inspection at the County offices and made a part of this notice as though fully set forth herein.
- ITB 2020.002 Project Manual Shenandoah County Landfill Phase 4 Construction
- ITB 2020.002 SCLF Phase 4 Construction Drawings Bid Set 5-28-20
- ITB 2020.002 Phase 4 Expansion Addendum 1
- Phase 4 Expansion Addendum 2
- Sargent Phase 4 proposal_2020.06.29
Project Bid Opening Sheet Bid Sheet 6.29.2020
Notice of Intent to Award signed intent to award